Thursday, August 28, 2008

'Cuz my Kids are Cute!

I can't believe how much older Ruth looks with her hair away from her face!
This is what we did.

Shalom wanted in on the camera action! Looks like she is practicing for a new sibling?!?!?!? No...we are not pregnant!

Ruth wanted to show you all what she is reading these days!

Also, for those of you that have been worried: Shalom is trying to walk now. She has initiated taking a couple wobbly steps from furniture to Mama and Papa recently!

Just thought we would share!

2 comments:

Melody Strayer said...

So sweet! Evie is still a complete baldy, and I am secretly dreading the day when I need to "do" her hair... I have NO idea how to do little girl hair! :)

Gwenn Mangine said...

She is STUNNING! I mean like 'should be a child model' stunning.

Cute, cute, cute.