This outfit came from Aunt Allison and Uncle Chris...they bought it big...and Ezra is almost long enough to fill it out! He is growing SO FAST...see for yourself!
Ezra is going to be one month old on Wednesday! Where did the time go?!?!?
Things I have learned in the last month:
- Ezra is W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!
- Who knew a selfish human could love 4 kids so much?!?!?
- Six hours of sleep - even interrupted - is do-able, however undesirable!
- Ruth, Shalom, and Anna LOVE to help! Anna will even go so far as to throw a fit if she wants to help and can't! Such servants hearts!
- Final thought, but don't tell anyone: I am capable of much more than I thought I was!
God has given me SO much. Who am I that He is mindful of me?