Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Daughter...the model?


Ruth got to be a model of sorts at the beginning of September. The wedding was in a hay barn, and it was rainy, so the photographer wanted to practice with different lenses.

By the way, Ruth started wanting to wash dishes by herself. She had helped Don (the cook here at CMTS) clean up after lunch a couple times last week and did the dishes for him a couple times. Anyway, Thursday or Friday of last week, she asked me if she could do dishes. I let her wash the plastic plates and cups we have. She lost interest halfway thru the job, but the dishes she did do were clean! Well, just 10 minutes ago, I went into the kitchen because she didn't come when I called. The sink was overflowing...Ruth wanted to do the dishes!

3 comments:

Gwenn Mangine said...

She SHOULD be a baby model--

Wow. Great pics.

Melody Strayer said...

She sure is a cutie :)

Danette Ann said...

I realize this is going to sound like I'm calling myself cute, but that's not how it's supposed to sound. :D

So, when I saw the first picture of Ruth on this post I totally thought it was a baby picture of me... Of course I knew it wasn't, but I swear I looked just like that when I was a small tike.. Ha! So funny!