Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Craven Wedding 8-3-08

I guess you could call this a family picture?!?!?
I wonder what is keeping Shalom's attentions?
I do believe we were waiting for the Bride at this point.
Ruthie-Bear and Sara have a long history together! Sara came to Friend Ships shortly after we found out we were pregnant with Ruth. Sara and I would hang out while I did dishes in the mess hall, and she would hold Ruth (between 3 and 8 weeks after Ruth was born). Sara ran around like a crazy woman with me to get Ruth her shots - I forgot some paperwork for Ruth, so we had to go all the way back to the ship, and then all the way to the shots place! Grrr...Mommy Brain had struck again! Sara actually sat in the room with me when Ruth was getting her shots - totally forgetting that shots make her puke! Sara also went with me to several places to try to get some money sent to us from Grandma Parker via Grandma Larson - and then to WalMart where we bought over $1000 worth of formula for the Israel trip.

It was really good to see Sara and Matt get married. Also to visit with friends we hadn't seen in FOREVER! Thanks for getting married, Matt and Sara, so we could all get together!

2 comments:

Danette Ann said...

Oh I love all these pictures. Especially the one of you and Shalom! You're so beautiful! I wish I could have been there! *tears

Sara said...

i forgot about some of the things little ruthie and I got to do together. and thankfully me passing out when she got her shots wasn't one of them!! i miss those days!