Friday, August 15, 2008

A New Adventure

The Girls Room - Clockwise from the door
A picture a little girl hugging a lamb and holding flowers.

Ruth's Big Girl bed
Their dresser
Shalom's bed
The window. The two "things" at the top on either side of the curtain are the snowmen stockings that Grandma Peggy made for them last Christmas. The yellow and blue one on the left is Ruthie-Bears, and the pink and green one on the right is Shalom's.

Well, life as I have known it for the last two years is over. I no longer have anyone under the age of 27 in my room. In fact, I am the youngest occupant of my room! So far it is working well. Ruth LOVES her new room. As soon as her bed went in, she pranced around the house telling us about HER room! Shalom isn't so sure what to think. Who can blame her though? I meant, if you think about it, she got a new bed, AND a new room, all in one day! How shocking would that be when all she remembers is sleeping in Mama and Papa's room in the same green pack and play FOREVER!

Josh and I don't know what to do with ourselves either! It feels SO strange to be able to turn on our light at night when we go into our room. Oh well, we will figure something out!

No comments: