Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Miracle - Josh Larson

Josh pointing to where his head was when the van stopped.  His body was under the steering wheel.

Josh's head was tucked into that spot where his hand is measuring the distance from the wheel to the top of the van.  Six and a half inches.

Had Josh been sitting back in the seat...I, Rebekah Larson would be a widow.
Don't ask me where the angels were sitting...God is probably gonna have to send in replacements and give the originals a sabbatical or something!

My wonderful Miracle!  <3 nbsp="nbsp" td="td"> Can you find his wounds?  Can you see where he is hurt?  Yeah...Me neither.  God STILL has a plan for my Joshua.

4 comments:

Peggy said...

So unbelievable, I can't stop thanking Jesus that Josh is not only alive but basically unharmed. I cannot figure out how he got out of the van without the jaws of life. Praise God for his saving grace on Josh and Chance. God have mercy and healing on Dave. I'm in shock and joy at the same time.

Walking by Faith said...

Praising God for Josh and the other boys who made it out ok.Praying for the young man in the hospital. Praying for you too as the reality of it all sets in.
Hugs
Jennifer

Stephen and Dawn said...

Wow! Praise the Lord!

Avigdor said...

This such an incredible miracle! THey still happen everyday!! Thank you Yshua who promises to never leave us or forsake us!