Monday, November 2, 2009

Friday


Friday the 30th was my 29th birthday.  Yes, I am the kind of girl who will admit her age!  For my birthday, my Mom and Dad and Grama Taylor came for four days.  We had a good time!  Mom and I stomped Dad and Josh in Spades ~ 550 to +10...I add the plus sign, because there were times they were WAY below that number!
For my birthday, my Mom made me a Mei Tai (no alcohol...it's a baby carrier!).  The above is Anna in her Mei Tai.  She likes it!  I like it.  It is the most comfortable baby carrier I have worn yet!

Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

Melody Strayer said...

Yay! Happy birthday, Rebekah! May you truly know the Lord's kindness and closeness to you in the next year!!

PS-- Love the mei tai! Good job, Miss Penny! Have you tried it on your back, yet? Is the flip side solid colored so Josh can wear it, too? :)

pctrn said...

Nope, the mei tai is totally Rebekah-colored...I don't get the chance to embarass my sons-in-law often, so I need to take advantage of every opportunity!