Thursday, July 5, 2007

Nope, Not Yet

Hello All,

As you can see, I did not post on Monday. And no, I did not have the Baby.

I went to the ob/gyn on Monday, and we found out some good news, and some not-so-good news. The good news is, the Baby is in position. The bad news is, the Baby is face up, which could mean back labor - if it doesn't flip! Thankfully, I have read up on this stuff and have a fairly good idea of how to deal with it...if my mind would only continue to function while in labor. When I get into intense situations, I tend to check my brain at the door - so could you all pray for me in that aspect?

Out of the blue, I have somehow contracted laryngitis. Don't ask me how! This is the first time in all of my remembrances that I have gotten sick without it involving my sinus'. I feel great, I just feel like there is a pile of crud in my lungs, and have a sore throat. Oh well, this too shall pass.

Thanks for checking up on us!

Rebekah

No comments: