Thursday, July 19, 2007

Home from the Hospital

well friends we got back to our humble little home yesterday afternoon, Wednesday.
Its hard to know what to write, I feel so loved. I was standing by our bed in the RV and my three girls were asleep, all laying next to each other. It was so precious and I thought, God sure does love me a lot. not only has he given me a job and a way to serve him and say thanks for loving and saving me, but he has given me three beautiful girls to love and take care of.
I just want to say thanks to all of you that have been praying for us. Rebekah is doing very well. Shalom is doing good also. the labor was a breeze compared to when we had Ruth. I think there was only two hours or less of intense labor. God is good!
I was holding Shalom in my lap last night and she spit out her pasi, Ruth our little helper, was standing right beside me, so I said "quick Ruth pick it up and put it back in" and she picked it up and tried to force feed Shalom the handle side of her pasi. After a few pointers from me, dad, and a few more rounds of Shalom spitting it out, we were all smiling and having fun. No Ruth still thought that the pasi went in handle first, but we were having fun!
so I think that we all are adjusting to Shalom's arrival. now we just have to get Shalom on the same sleeping schedule as the rest of the family.

thank you all for your prayers and your loving support of us while we are here serving God. I wouldn't trade this kind of work and life for anything. God is so good to us his servants.

2 comments:

Danette Ann said...

SHE was wearing a blue hat! How was I supposed to know? You didn't ever say he or she! Love you so much and am so happy you had a girl!

Danette Ann said...

Rebekah! Have I told you lately how much I miss you? Because I do! And I wanted you to be one of the first to know that I will be sailing on the Hope the next trip she makes! I'm so excited! Love you so much and can't wait to see you and the fam!