Monday, February 19, 2007

Vacation and Real Life




We just got back from a three week MUCH NEEDED vacation. Both sets of grandparents got to finally meet Ruth. I think Ruth really liked being around them...she has both sets wrapped around her little fingers already!


This is our little Ruthie-Bear with her Aunt Christin when we went to visit the Holbritters in Pennsylvania.


We are now back in Louisiana. Life is getting back to "normal," whatever that really is. Ruth and Mama have finally found a routine that they both agree on, so life is good! Josh is working in the Engine Room on the Spirit of Grace. He comes home QUITE dirty every day. Thankfully, with this pregnancy, I am not as sensitive to his diesel smell as I was with Ruth. Maybe that means I will have a rough and tumble mechanic son??!?!?!?!?

Oh well. I will go now, there is so much to think about and due when a baby sleeps!




1 comment:

Peggy & Lee said...

It's great! I have been thinking we (dad & I) should put one together for all of us to let friends know how all our kids are doing. Now you have motived me. Well, at least I signed up for the page and stuff. I'll have to put something on it now.
Loved the pics!!!