Thursday, February 22, 2007

Pregnancy and Other Wonders of the World

This is a picture from last year at this time...I am a horrible judge as to whether I look pregnant right now so you will just have to be okay with this picture for this post.


I have been told that your don't have the same pregnancy twice, and I was scared because I thought I had it pretty good last time! I can't believe the difference (all good) between the two pregnancies. With Ruth, I puked every day, sometimes twice a day, for a month. This time, I have puked 7 times - that is it! Okay, so that is only one difference, but believe me, it is a HUGE one!

Food - with Ruth I was limited to what I could eat, yet felt that if I didn't eat every two hours I would die. This time, I can eat anything - even peppers - and I really have no appetite whatsoever. If I haven't eaten by noon, I start to feel it, but no where near as bad as last time.

What could these differences mean?

1 comment:

Melody Strayer said...

Maybe it's a boy?? :) My sister got super sick when she was pregnant with her daughter, but has hardly gotten sick at all with her second pregnancy. (She's expecting a boy this time). Maybe that's just an old wives' tale, though... :)

Melody