Friday, January 16, 2009

My Big Girl is sick! :(

It all started Monday when a little boy came to CMTS to visit his Grandma. Two days prior he was puking followed by a high fever that made his other RN Grandma take him to the ER. Monday morning (at about 3 am) he got over it, and came to see his Grandma here (his parents were out of town). My girls barely talked to him, especially Shalom who sat the furthest from him - but she got sick first. Two days worth of fever hovering around 100. Miserable, clingy and crying. Good snuggles though.

Ruth now has the fever, along with a sore throat. Yesterday and today you would find her on the couch sleeping (see picture). Sometimes she would wake up whimpering, and I would go to her, only to find that she wasn't really awake! My tough girl has been reduced to whimpering and whining! I know she isn't well when she doesn't move from the couch unless she is going to the bathroom, and even then, she needs carried, and a lap to lay her head on while she uses the facility!

Shalom is now crying in a miserable way. I am going to take her temp...hopefully she isn't back to being a sick little lady! :( Please pray for the Larson home!



2 comments:

Melody Strayer said...

Oooh, that's tough! I pray for quick relief for your family!

Supplying Needs said...

Lord Please be with the Larson's. Please take away their infirmities, grossness, and anything else that is taking away their health. Give peace to Rebeki and Josh. Give them guidance and strength during this time.
And may You be glorified even in this situation. In Yeshuas name. Amen

I love you Larson family. You will continue to be in my prayers!!!