Monday, July 28, 2008

Hmmm...My genius is asleep.


Touch your nose, Shalom! No really, I told her to touch her nose, and she did! HER genius isn't asleep, huh Joanna?!?!?!?


You won't believe it, but most of the time my girls do what I tell them to do. For instance, this picture. I was taking laundry off of the clothesline, and told the girls to sit there...


So they sat there and watched a woman paint a wall...


No, really. They did. They sat there and watched a strange lady paint the wall that takes up out view from our gigantic window. Really. They did.
I knew you wouldn't believe me. But it's true. Honest.

Now my only question is...why is my grass greener when I am not looking at my girls faces?

4 comments:

Danette Ann said...

Ha! I'm actually laughing! You're so funny! The grass IS greener when you're looking at the girls backs. And I believe you that the girls listen to you.. :D

Danette Ann said...

Oh, and I forgot! I just have to say that 11 blogs in one month is like a miracle!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable!

Kaira said...

i believe you :)