Sunday, June 17, 2007

FOUR Weeks Left


So...tomorrow morning we go to see my doctor...and then we take Ruth to the other side of the building for her one-year Well Baby visit and her one-year shots. I can't wait to tell you all how big she is! Josh and I have noticed - within the last day or so - that she has gotten taller. For instance, this evening, she climbed up onto a 5 gal. bucket - couldn't do that last Sunday. When she sits in different seats in the house - such as her potty seat - her feet touch the floor, whereas they didn't a couple days ago!

I will definitely write more tomorrow after the appointments. Right now there isn't a whole lot to say except that, I never knew I could love two people like I love Josh and Ruth...and now I get to learn even more about love, because of our new baby!

By the way, there is a woman here at Friend Ships who likes to go out into the community and tell people about Jesus. She makes those bracelets with all those colors on it that stand for something in her "sermons" to people. Anyway, she likes to hand out Bibles if she can - and she has been praying that Friend Ships would be given Bibles. Well today, Josh and I were given 11 CASES of Bibles to give to the warehouse. Just another way to show you how God provides for Friend Ships!

1 comment:

Danette Ann said...

You look so happy! July is coming so quickly I suppose.

I love the bible story. That's always happening. I love you!