Monday, June 11, 2007

Five Weeks Left!


So, obviously this is not a belly shot. Our camera ran out of battery juice... Oh well, I doubt things have changed much since last week.

I am sure I told most of you that Ruth can climb/slide off of our bed now. And I was so happy, because at least she didn't know how to climb up into our bed. Well, things have changed.

Picture this: A beautiful Sunday afternoon, everyone more than ready for a nap. I am laying on my right side - the only comfortable place for a huge pregnant woman like me to sleep. I open my eyes, and there grinning at me - much like the grin in this picture - is my Baby Girl...who isn't supposed to be able to reach this high. No, she did not spring up in height in just an hour...SHE CLIMBED UP THE SIDE OF THE BED!!!!! AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!

This child loves to learn and explore her boundaries. The SCARY thing is - SHE HAS NO FEAR! What do you do with a child who has no fear?

1 comment:

Danette Ann said...

OH MY GOSH SHE IS SO FLIPPING CUTE!I wish I could have her!