Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ezra and the Girls


 Ezra and his big sisters, the morning after he was born.
 A picture of the girls.  This picture was taken so my cousin could make a Christmas present for my Grandma.

Ezra, up close and personal.  Yes, his right eye is discolored.  Because his hand was right next to his face when he was born, it created a whole lot of pressure on his eyes.  Both eyes were red around the iris, but the right eyes was definitely the worst of the two.

A family picture.


Two weeks have past since we brought our Little Man home!  We are all SO glad he is part of our family, and I - for one - can hardly believe it has only been two weeks.  Feels like I have known him for a lifetime...and in reality, I guess I have...HIS lifetime.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I absolutely love the new family picture! You guys are the cutest Larson family I know! Could you send me a copy of that picture? I would like to make a copy to give to Grandma Parker.