Monday, December 22, 2008

A Visit with a Friend + Family pics


First family photo in several months...my girls are SO BIG!!!


For the Grandparents - by the way, this is Shalom's "cheese face"...she just started it in the last month or so.


In case you thought I was was exaggerating...


I thought I would give you a close-up of my Beauties!

A family pic with Debi in it. Debi and I realized we have known each other for many many moons...YEAR in fact - seven of them. We were roommates in Bible School for a year, and then she showed up at Friend Ships...and helped set me and Josh up together! We have been thru a whole lot together - laughter, tears, frustrations and joys.

I love Debi Stout! (Josh does too, I don't know why he is so serious in the pic!)

3 comments:

Danette Ann said...

Awe! I love this pictures! The second one of Ruth and Shalom especially! I wish I could have been there to hang out with you and Debi! Oh well, there's always next time I suppose! Love you!

Supplying Needs said...

The girls are growing up so much. They are adorable.

Love the pics. I too wish I could have been there with Danette included.

I guess I will have to wait until heaven if not on this side of glory!!!

God's Love this Christmas Season.
Happy Birthday Jesus,
Dess

Jenna said...

Hi Rebekah~
My name is Jenna, and I found your blog on WTM...I am a member there, and my usename is barngirl!
I really enjoy your blog (I just started following it:) and would love it if you checked out mine sometime too!!!

God bless, and Merry Christmas!

Jenna