Saturday, November 1, 2008

Because it has been a while...

...and I know you need a Larson girls fix...

...I thought I would share some pictures with you...

...to remind all of my girls adoring fans...

just how cute Ruth and Shalom really are!

Okay, now that I finished that...I will update you on my beauties.

Ruth is QUITE the character. Between the sarcastic "'Course not!!!" and "Nomie's Turn/did it/wants to" Josh and I are fairly kept in stitches. Every so often, you will hear the pitter-patter of little feet, along with a "CHARGE!!!!" followed by a "headbutt" from Ruth's bunny.

Shalom is gaining character too - not quite like Ruth's though. When asked a question, if the proper response is yes or no, you can be sure to see Shalom's head moving in the proper direction. When asked if tired, a quiet, "uh huh" will be her response. Shalom is getting in two molars, and one of those little teeth right next to the front teeth. She has not complained a bit, not had any physical signs of teething! SO glad for the Peggy Larson constitution!

3 comments:

Melody Strayer said...

Oh my goodness-- are they playing beauty shop in the first picture?!? I can't believe Shalom sits still for that!!

You're right-- they ARE beautiful; and getting so big! How have you been feeling?

Danette Ann said...

Awe I miss you guys so much! I LOVE the picture of the girls upside down! SO CUTE! Actually I think I might just steal if from you. :D

Anyways, I'll call you today, miss you so much!

D

Supplying Needs said...

Hey My Love,

I miss you guys. Just had to write to let you know I am keeping my eye on your blog. You are in our prayers as well.

May the Lord grant you peace this day!!!
Dessy