Friday, May 16, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod!


This doesn't do justice in showing the tiny area Josh had to work in!


Layin' down on the job?!?!?


See the dirt and crud around her mouth?


Would Shirley Temple get this dirty?


This doesn't do justice to the amount of dirt on her! I had to scrub her calves, a thigh and both arms with a toothbrush and dishsoap!


So, almost two weeks ago, the Larson's won a gamble (try fixing this part, if the car starts after - it is yours) and now own a car. It is a raspberry Nissan Maxima. Josh is working on getting the car up to inspection standards. In the pictures of Josh, he is trying to get the nuts and bolts (can you tell i don't know what I am talking about!?!??!) off of the exhaust manifold to look at it.

Ruth, Shalom and I spent a couple hours in the shop with Papa while he was working on the car. I got to "help" Josh - by holding the light, and catching the pieces, and got my hands, shirt and hair thing (don't ask me how, I don't know!) all greasy. Ruth spent time entertaining Shalom - when she wasn't on my back - and cleaning the floor with her rear end, and sorting thru dirty bolts cleaning them with her saliva...Truly, this girl is EXACTLY like her Papa!

Enjoy!

Rebekah

3 comments:

ohhollyf said...

So sweet, you are braver than me. I don't think I could ever even let my boys get that dirty.
Unless it was thier interest, and time spent with Daddy.
Cute pics. Holly aka all2Jesus

Anonymous said...

Great pics! These are the things they will remember forever. Precious! Reminds me of when we were on the farm and daddy would take my girls out to milk or fix some piece of machinery. He always said, " Eating a little manure and grease keeps them healthy!" They survived and still love to spend time doing things with their daddy! Your girls are adorable!
ndmom(of5)

Joel & Dess said...

Hey Rebeki,

That is totally awesome. GOd is so gracious to us. He never ceases to amaze me. THough some times I feel I shouldn't be so amazed if you know what i mean.

Love looking at your blog and still feeling like apart of your life.

Love you bunches and whipping cream,
Dessy