Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cars, books cuteness and accomplishments

Our wonderful Papa. He was working on taking down the full fuel tank of a van. Isn't he amazing?!?!


I looked up from making breakfast, and this is what I saw! Papa and I are reading the Little House on the Prairie series, and Ruth got ahold of the book. She is looking at the pictures at the top of the pages.


Just pure, sweet Shalom cuteness!

She is wearing her Papa's work cap


And this, ladies and gentlemen, is a picture of Mama. No, it is not a belly shot - I am showing you all the skirt I made! Yes, Rebekah Lynn Larson pulled out her sewing machine wedding present, and made herself a skirt...almost completely without help! The only thing done for me was the button hole to put the ties thru!

2 comments:

Danette Ann said...

Rebekah! I love you so much!

I haven't read you blogs yet but I coppied them to my memory stick and will read them when I return "home". I love the picture of Ruth and Josh with their hands behind their head.

Miss you so much and will try to write you a real e mail soon.. I need your wish words of advice!

Kaira said...

Good for you! It looks like a wrap skirt and that's a good project to learn with :)