Monday, January 21, 2008

God's Creation - BEAUTIFUL


Maybe I am biased...


but I will let you judge for yourselves.


Didn't God do a good job?

Okay, now that that is done, it is time for the news. We Larson's are doing great! Ruth and Shalom are developing and growing. Ruth is starting to gain SO much character! You can openly see in her face when she is trying to pull you chain. She gets a mischievious look in her eye, and you know she is trying to get your goat! I am so thankful for the health God has given our girls!

Josh and I have adjusted well getting back to all things Pennsylvania. I have found myself missing the "warm" cold temps in Alaska while trying to walk around in the wet cold of Pennstlvania! Josh is back working out in the garage. He is still maintenancing the work vehicles, but now he gets to do it in the warmth of a heated garage!

I am learning what submission really means. Josh is a great patient husband, willing to let me learn what I need to when I need to. I am REALLY enjoying getting to be home with Ruth and Shalom. I see major benefits from being around them all the time! Ruth LOVES to help me with the dishes, and cleaning. She has started to try to "help" when we teach Shalom that screaming is not the way to get stuff done!

Does this scare you?

2 comments:

Joanna said...

you have SUCH gorgeous girls! i can't help but smile whenever i look at shalom-girl!

=)

Joshs_Rebekah said...

gee, thanks! Who would have thought thatI would have a red-head?!?!?!?