Friday, December 14, 2007

Doesn't it bug you?

Doesn't it bug you when people don't update their blogs? I know it bugs me! And I am SO guilty!

So much is happening! Ruth is becoming a talker! The other day, she and I were "talking" and she looked at me and said, "See, Birds." (Bird said like it does when Bambi said it on the Bambi movie.) I looked behind me out the window, and a flock of geese was flying away!

As of this writing, we are beginning a three week vacation in Alaska! Ruth and Shalom did REALLY well flying West! It was hard on Shalom always being held, she REALLY likes her tummy time! She also only falls asleep when laying down, she doesn't like to be held while going to sleep. Ruth would climb under her Papa's seat back to my seat to sit with me. It was kind of cute to see her little face peering at me from the floor!

Anyway, I am hoping to be able to send pictures of Ruth playing in the snow sooner or later!

1 comment:

Joel & Dess said...

hey My sista,

I miss you so much and have been thinking about you lately. The other night I was thinking. Oh I want to see if Rebeki added anything to her blog. And you did praise God I needed it.

Well Just wanted to drop you a line and tell you I love you and miss you. Have a great Christmas and vacation and all that.
Tell Josh hello.

Love you,
Dessy