Wednesday, October 3, 2007

October Skies




Do you know how long it has been since I have experienced Fall? FIVE YEARS! Is that amazing, or what?!?!?!

My girls are
growing SO fast! Shalom is tipping the scales at 11 lbs! That just amazes me like crazy. To think last year at this time, Ruth was being put on formula because she wasn't gaining weight, and this year, Shalom is growing so very fast! God is SO good to me!

Josh and I are doing well too. Josh is building a garden INSIDE our home! We have this GIGANTIC window, that is perfect for putting a little garden in for the winter. On Sunday, Josh built the planter (out of a REALLY old, weatherworn ladder, and some old trellis), and soon we will be finishing it off and filling it with dirt. Josh wants to grow different kinds of lettuce, along with some garlic, lavender, oregano, basil, dill, savory, and some beans. I will add pictures to my blog (larsonlog.blogspot.com) as soon as I can.

No comments: