Sunday, April 29, 2007

Full Bloom


Ok, so does it make me a bad Mama that I am adding a picture of a flower instead of a picture of my daughter?
This is our first flower (see previous blog). I thought the last picture was pretty cool, but I have been persuaded that a flower in full bloom is much prettier than a flower just beginning to bloom. OR - I could get REALLY philosophical and discourse on the different stages of beauty in a blooming flower, and then draw out the similarities to life, or growing children, etc. But I won't...I will let your own thoughts take you there!
By the way, Ruth fed herself macaroni and cheese tonight - with an adult fork ALL BY HERSELF! My baby is growing up! I know this is supposed to happen (my Mom was kind enough to point that out), but that doesn't mean you are necessarily ready for it when it happens! Honest, I am getting over it.

No comments: